Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: No me gusto "Encanto"
- Movie Review: Nivola is lost in his own head in "Weightless"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Netflixable? "Christmas Survival" or "Surviving Christmas with the Relatives," Brits bollix another holiday comedy
- Movie Review: A sordid, sometimes silly and oh-so stylish "House of Gucci"
- Movie Review: "Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City" misses by a Milla
- Netflixable? Sad to say, "Father Christmas Is Back"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Netflixable? Jeremy Piven's sad and lovelorn in "My Dad's Christmas Date"
- Netflixable? "Te Ata" is an old fashioned story about a famous Chickasaw Storyteller
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 7, 2019
Yeah, Starz cable channel is a part of the equation. But cheap movies that out perform expectations do, too. A winning formula. Via Variety. Lionsgate Beats Wall Street Forecasts for Revenue, Operating Income https://t.co/28E5kjUQUu https://t.co/I5eOLcbCem https://twitter.com/Variety_Film/status/1192558113317982208?s=17
“I’m not…CRAZY!” A February movie, Moss lets her late spouse get in her head. Or maybe he really is “The Invisible Man.”
“Soul” has a little jazz, and a little “Inside/Out” metaphysics. Jamie Foxx and Tina Fey are the voice acting stars of this June 20 release, which looks like a fairly significant departure for the animation house. A good departure. What’s … Continue reading
We never like to see our movie stars “trying too hard” in a screen comedy. But sometimes, the effort itself is worth a few laughs. I mean, they’re suffering for their art, trying to wring laughs out of thin material, … Continue reading
The Big Race didn’t finish exactly the way it’s depicted in “Ford v. Ferrari.” And the Money Moment, the hilarious scene previewed in the trailers and TV commercials where racing driver and race-car building legend Carroll Shelby delights and then … Continue reading