Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: No me gusto "Encanto"
- Movie Review: Nivola is lost in his own head in "Weightless"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Netflixable? "Christmas Survival" or "Surviving Christmas with the Relatives," Brits bollix another holiday comedy
- Movie Review: A sordid, sometimes silly and oh-so stylish "House of Gucci"
- Netflixable? Sad to say, "Father Christmas Is Back"
- Movie Review: "Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City" misses by a Milla
- Netflixable? Jeremy Piven's sad and lovelorn in "My Dad's Christmas Date"
- Netflixable? "Te Ata" is an old fashioned story about a famous Chickasaw Storyteller
- Movie Review: Trashy, dull "For the Love of Money" lets singers take a shot at acting
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 21, 2016
For all the near photo-realism of today’s generation of computer-generated effects, there’s still something to be said for old-fashioned, tactile costumes and make-up, for real settings and real scenery. Want to show an ogre? Dress up a very tall man, … Continue reading