Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: No me gusto "Encanto"
- Movie Review: Nivola is lost in his own head in "Weightless"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Netflixable? "Christmas Survival" or "Surviving Christmas with the Relatives," Brits bollix another holiday comedy
- Movie Review: A sordid, sometimes silly and oh-so stylish "House of Gucci"
- Movie Review: "Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City" misses by a Milla
- Netflixable? Sad to say, "Father Christmas Is Back"
- Netflixable? Jeremy Piven's sad and lovelorn in "My Dad's Christmas Date"
- Netflixable? "Te Ata" is an old fashioned story about a famous Chickasaw Storyteller
- Movie Review: A deep dive into Sugar Baby Life -- "Sugar Daddy"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 20, 2016
The Filmmakers’ Generation has but a handful of saints. More than a few of them are Italian-American. Most have had to fall back on their reputations in recent years. Some got too rich to keep working. Some tried to do … Continue reading