Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: No me gusto "Encanto"
- Movie Review: Nivola is lost in his own head in "Weightless"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Netflixable? "Christmas Survival" or "Surviving Christmas with the Relatives," Brits bollix another holiday comedy
- Movie Review: A sordid, sometimes silly and oh-so stylish "House of Gucci"
- Netflixable? Sad to say, "Father Christmas Is Back"
- Movie Review: "Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City" misses by a Milla
- Netflixable? Jeremy Piven's sad and lovelorn in "My Dad's Christmas Date"
- Netflixable? "Te Ata" is an old fashioned story about a famous Chickasaw Storyteller
- Movie Review: Trashy, dull "For the Love of Money" lets singers take a shot at acting
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 19, 2016
It’s just a tiny slice of pop culture trivia, meaningless in the greater historical sagas of the lives of The President and The King. But you can’t look at that photo of Elvis Presley meeting Richard Nixon in The Oval … Continue reading
Rave all you like about the computer-generated imagery, the gorgeous 3D jungle flora and fauna of Disney’s latest version of “The Jungle Book.” You will forget about all that technology within minutes of the opening credits. The interface between a … Continue reading
Mercurial, menacing, charismatic and deep — those are the traits that made Don Cheadle the right guy to take on mythic jazzman and icon of cool Miles Davis. Cheadle suggests, in not-quite-equal measure, each of those facets of persona in … Continue reading