Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: No me gusto "Encanto"
- Movie Review: Nivola is lost in his own head in "Weightless"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Netflixable? "Christmas Survival" or "Surviving Christmas with the Relatives," Brits bollix another holiday comedy
- Movie Review: A sordid, sometimes silly and oh-so stylish "House of Gucci"
- Netflixable? Sad to say, "Father Christmas Is Back"
- Movie Review: "Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City" misses by a Milla
- Netflixable? Jeremy Piven's sad and lovelorn in "My Dad's Christmas Date"
- Netflixable? "Te Ata" is an old fashioned story about a famous Chickasaw Storyteller
- Movie Review: Trashy, dull "For the Love of Money" lets singers take a shot at acting
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 16, 2016
Disney’s latest take on Kipling’s “The Jungle Book,” with CGI animals and a somewhat less animated human or two, is cleaning up. Friday’s blockbuster numbers suggest it will exceed predictions and reach $82-85 million. That number soared Saturday and now … Continue reading