Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: No me gusto "Encanto"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Series Review -- "The Beatles: 'Get Back'"
- Netflixable? "Christmas Survival" or "Surviving Christmas with the Relatives," Brits bollix another holiday comedy
- Netflixable? Halle's fit and "Bruised" in this MMA melodrama
- Movie Review: A sordid, sometimes silly and oh-so stylish "House of Gucci"
- Netflixable? Brazil's "Just Short of Perfect" tries to transcend "shorty" jokes
- Movie Review: The "Painter" should beware the patron who puts the "fanatic" back in "fan"
- Netflixable? Sad to say, "Father Christmas Is Back"
- Movie Review: "The Letters"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 11, 2015
“Man has always quested for some version of immortality, through theology or science.” No, Ryan Reynolds isn’t reading from a prepared statement. Nobody’s given him talking points for his new body-switch thriller, “Self/less,” a film about a dying tycoon (Ben … Continue reading
The reviews weren’t rapturous, in that We Approve of Pixar way. But Universal’s “Despicable Me” prequel, “Minions,” did $45 million in business Friday, with a notion of hitting that same number Saturday and a big chunk of that 0n Sunday … Continue reading