Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: No me gusto "Encanto"
- Movie Review: Nivola is lost in his own head in "Weightless"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Netflixable? "Christmas Survival" or "Surviving Christmas with the Relatives," Brits bollix another holiday comedy
- Movie Review: A sordid, sometimes silly and oh-so stylish "House of Gucci"
- Netflixable? Sad to say, "Father Christmas Is Back"
- Movie Review: "Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City" misses by a Milla
- Netflixable? Jeremy Piven's sad and lovelorn in "My Dad's Christmas Date"
- Netflixable? "Te Ata" is an old fashioned story about a famous Chickasaw Storyteller
- Movie Review: Trashy, dull "For the Love of Money" lets singers take a shot at acting
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 25, 2015
The girl wears elbow-length gloves and hair that hides other burn scars from her face. She’s made her way to Hollywood by bus, but knows enough to hire a limo to get around town. Within days she’s found a job … Continue reading
The trouble with movies about “The Big Con” is that they condition us to not believe anything we see up on screen — relationships, who is conning whom, deaths, etc. “Focus” one-ups that by pushing a romance to the fore, … Continue reading
Maria Laura, the heroine of our story, is thin, slinky bombshell of an actress who uses her talents to flirt with other women’s beaus to test their loyalty. The acting roles aren’t there, but there is no shortage of women … Continue reading
It wasn’t that long ago. The streets were littered with barricades, and at night, you could see the bonfires scattered all along the religious fault lines of the city. Graffiti covered the walls — an “I.R.A.” slogan here, a “No … Continue reading