Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: No me gusto "Encanto"
- Movie Review: Nivola is lost in his own head in "Weightless"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Netflixable? "Christmas Survival" or "Surviving Christmas with the Relatives," Brits bollix another holiday comedy
- Movie Review: A sordid, sometimes silly and oh-so stylish "House of Gucci"
- Netflixable? Sad to say, "Father Christmas Is Back"
- Movie Review: "Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City" misses by a Milla
- Netflixable? Jeremy Piven's sad and lovelorn in "My Dad's Christmas Date"
- Netflixable? "Te Ata" is an old fashioned story about a famous Chickasaw Storyteller
- Movie Review: Trashy, dull "For the Love of Money" lets singers take a shot at acting
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 4, 2015
The myth of Cenk “Young Turk” Uygur gets a serious burnishing in “Mad as Hell,” a cheerfully angry and yet upbeat documentary about the creator and host of online’s “Young Turks” Youtube show. Uygur’s journey, from Turkey to America, from … Continue reading
Spongebob Squarepants goes where Homer Simpson and others have gone before, an animated character who steps out of his colorful 2D world and into our 3D one, in “The Spongebob Movie: Sponge out of Water.” But what his movie lacks … Continue reading
The Wachowskis cash their last blank check from Warner Brothers with “Jupiter Ascending,” an excruciatingly empty chunk of eye candy that spends over two hours trying to convince us they’re not ripping off “Dune.” It’s “Dune” without the desert, all … Continue reading