Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: No me gusto "Encanto"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Series Review -- "The Beatles: 'Get Back'"
- Movie Review: Nivola is lost in his own head in "Weightless"
- Movie Review: A sordid, sometimes silly and oh-so stylish "House of Gucci"
- Netflixable? Brazil's "Just Short of Perfect" tries to transcend "shorty" jokes
- Movie Review: "The Letters"
- Netflixable? "Christmas Survival" or "Surviving Christmas with the Relatives," Brits bollix another holiday comedy
- Netflixable? Halle's fit and "Bruised" in this MMA melodrama
- Netflixable? Sad to say, "Father Christmas Is Back"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: August 17, 2014
It’s far and away the worst of the three new wide releases to open this weekend. It opened Wed., to no reviews and zero fanfare. And “Let’s Be Cops” still surpassed “The Expendables 3” and “The Giver” at the box … Continue reading
The comedy from the director of “Ghost Town” is based on Kyril Bonfiglioli novels about a Clouseau-esque upper crust twit/con-man, etc. Daffy looking. February.