Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: No me gusto "Encanto"
- Movie Review: Nivola is lost in his own head in "Weightless"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Netflixable? "Christmas Survival" or "Surviving Christmas with the Relatives," Brits bollix another holiday comedy
- Movie Review: A sordid, sometimes silly and oh-so stylish "House of Gucci"
- Netflixable? Sad to say, "Father Christmas Is Back"
- Movie Review: "Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City" misses by a Milla
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Netflixable? Jeremy Piven's sad and lovelorn in "My Dad's Christmas Date"
- Netflixable? "Te Ata" is an old fashioned story about a famous Chickasaw Storyteller
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: July 12, 2014
A soft, in more ways than one, Thursday night opening for “Dawn of the Planet of the Apes” was pointing toward a film that would under-perform vis a vis its projected $70 million opening. But Friday turned that around, as … Continue reading