I interviewed the star and director of the French-Canadian comedy “Starbuck,” which scored with audiences up there a couple of years back, and in film festivals and art film theaters (such as the Enzian) this year.
“Delivery Man” is the Hollywood remake, starring Vince Vaughn. Does it have the same funny, but with a lump in your throat feel?
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: No me gusto "Encanto"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Series Review -- "The Beatles: 'Get Back'"
- Movie Review: Nivola is lost in his own head in "Weightless"
- Movie Review: A sordid, sometimes silly and oh-so stylish "House of Gucci"
- Netflixable? Brazil's "Just Short of Perfect" tries to transcend "shorty" jokes
- Movie Review: "The Letters"
- Netflixable? Halle's fit and "Bruised" in this MMA melodrama
- Netflixable? "Christmas Survival" or "Surviving Christmas with the Relatives," Brits bollix another holiday comedy
- Movie Review: A murder unsolved, a romance tested -- "The Violent Heart"
Find a Movie Review