Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: No me gusto "Encanto"
- Movie Review: Nivola is lost in his own head in "Weightless"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Netflixable? "Christmas Survival" or "Surviving Christmas with the Relatives," Brits bollix another holiday comedy
- Movie Review: A sordid, sometimes silly and oh-so stylish "House of Gucci"
- Movie Review: "Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City" misses by a Milla
- Netflixable? Sad to say, "Father Christmas Is Back"
- Netflixable? Jeremy Piven's sad and lovelorn in "My Dad's Christmas Date"
- Netflixable? "Te Ata" is an old fashioned story about a famous Chickasaw Storyteller
- Movie Review: A deep dive into Sugar Baby Life -- "Sugar Daddy"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 18, 2013
He’s got “Arthur Newman” opening next week in some cities. There’s the Coen Brothers’ “Gambit” caper picture remake. And “Bridget Jones’s Baby.” And he’s playing the writer Erskine Caldwell in a period piece romance. Of course, Oscar winner Colin Firth … Continue reading