Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: No me gusto "Encanto"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Series Review -- "The Beatles: 'Get Back'"
- Movie Review: A sordid, sometimes silly and oh-so stylish "House of Gucci"
- Movie Review: Nivola is lost in his own head in "Weightless"
- Netflixable? Brazil's "Just Short of Perfect" tries to transcend "shorty" jokes
- Movie Review: "The Letters"
- Netflixable? "Christmas Survival" or "Surviving Christmas with the Relatives," Brits bollix another holiday comedy
- Netflixable? Halle's fit and "Bruised" in this MMA melodrama
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 3, 2013
Don’t expect much. But if you’re waiting with bated break…
“Evil Dead” is earning the best horror film notices since “Mama,” maybe since “Insidious.” Not that it’s in their league, or that of the Sam Raimi film it is based on. Raimi’s film was his debut, with the Coen Brothers … Continue reading
Robert Redford delivers one last lecture on ’60s idealism and passes another baton to Shia LaBeouf in “The Company You Keep,” an engrossing thriller about the last anti-Vietnam War radicals still underground. Redford, along with fellow Oscar winners Susan Sarandon, … Continue reading